Team Xecuter just released their SX App- SX Installer V1.1 on Jan 4, 2019, it includes not only lots of stability improvements, but also key new features like touch screen support and the never seen before ability for the user to be able to drag the list of games.
Please find below the change log for SX Installer v1.1:
* Fixed “delete after install”
* Fixed file browser copy progress bar.
* File browser delete now works for SD, FTP, and USB HDD.
* File browser rename now works for SD and FTP.
* File browser can now write to SD, FTP, and USB HDD, so files can be copied to FTP and USB HDD now.
* Single click back up all game saves!
* Added Touch Screen support everywhere!
* Added ability to preload meta images.
* Images are now stored in image database files, as some fat32 users ran into SD card issues with the sheer number of image files before. /switch/sx/cache/ and /switch/sx/icons/ can now be deleted.
* Added support for backing up and restoring game saves.
* There is an option to specify the game save backup directory, which supports SD, FTP, and USB HDD. So you can backup and restore your save games from across the network or from your hard drive.
* Improved stability for network installs.
* Improved translations for ZH, NL, and RU.
* Added confirmation dialog for deleting files.