Recently, Ninjhax 2.8 Beta has released. As i reported in my previous post, Ninjhax 2.7 support V11.1.0-34. Now you should have this question “Does Ninjhax 2.8 support the newest V11.2?” Don’t worry, follow me to have a test.
How to run Ninjhax 2.8
1. Go to “Get Ninjhax” section, enter your console’s firmware version, then you’ll get your own ninjhax QR code
2. Download the “homebrew starter kit” and extract it at the root of your SD card. After down, you should have a file named boot.3dsx placed at the root of your SD card
3. Connect your 3DS console with wifi
4. Download Cubic Ninja, extract and copy to the microSD card. Plug the microSD card into SKY3DS Plus, then insert to your console, the game icon will appear on your screen
5. Start CUBIC NINJA, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”
6. Scan the QR Code (Scan all of the 16 QR Code in turns, don’t miss any one or disrupt the order)
① Scan the first QR code. You’ll know the QR code has scanned once the text disappears from the bottom screen and the camera view freezes.
② Click the Next link above to show the following QR code, then B on your console to return to the scanning menu. Press A to scan the new QR code.
③ Repeat the above steps until you’ve scanned ALL QR codes. If you miss a single one, the exploit will fail.
④ Once you’ve scanned all QR codes, return to the game’s main menu. From there, go into Edit, then QR code. The exploit should run !
⑤ If the exploit doesn’t run, it should mean you missed one of the codes. In order to attempt the install again, please clear your savegame and try again.
7. After the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically
8. Now you can enter Homebrew Launcher to play region free games