Recently, a new 3ds fighting game was released on 3DS platform: One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum (JPN). It’s launched by BNEI on dated 21st September, 2016.
This one is combat action game with stimulating actions and gorgeous scenes. The game equip with 23 charactars and about 80 assist charactars, you can choose what you like. The developers add a new mode in this game which allows players to travel around the world, and they can build their own Pirates team in the meantime. This game also support online play, it means the players can battle with rivals comes from other countries.
I download the One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum rom from reliable 3DS platform, extract and copy to the root directly of SKY3DS+ micro SD card, then insert SKY3DS+ to 3DS console which with the newest firmware version 11.1, it’s confirmed that One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum works very well with SKY3DS+, please check the below confirm pictures.
Because the official only release JPN version, if you want to play on EUR / USA or other console, you can use 3DS homebrew exploit freakyhax or Ninjhax 2.7 to enter the homebrew launcher, both of them support the newest 3DS v11.1.0-34, then click Region free launcher to start the game.
ninjhax 2.7 is a piece of software that allows you to run unsigned code on your 3DS. In practice, this means being able to run homebrew applications such as games, tools and emulators! Additionally, ninjhax 2.0 allows you to run many out-of-region gamecards, as well as use custom themes on your console. What’s pretty awesome is that this runs on the newest 3DS firmware version 11.1.0-34.
- A 3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS console with a firmware version between V9.0 and V11.1
- A microSD card
- A copy of the game CUBIC NINJA, either from retail or eShop (retail is available in US, EU and JPN; eshop was JPN-only)
How do I run ninjhax ?
1. Enter your console’s firmware version, submit and you’ll get your own ninjhax QR code
3. Download the homebrew starter kit and extract it at the root of your SD card.
4. Make sure your 3DS console connected to the internet via wifi
5. Start CUBIC NINJA, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the screen instructions.
8. OPTIONAL – once the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically!
9. OPTIONAL – you can now run homebrew apps on your 3DS! Simply drag and drop application folders into the “3ds/” directory that was created on your SD card by ninjhax.
Youkai Sangokushi is a new 3DS Strategy Game, very famous in Japanese, which was launched by LEVEL-5 and KOEI TECMO company, had released April 2nd, and it’s also the 30th anniversary of the souvenir game for Sangokushi series. Although it has just released less than a week, Youkai Sangokushi is always on the top of the 3DS game list.
A quiet life was destoried because of a strange book, and took a Cat, Poodle and USA Rabbit to a fantastic world. In order to get rid of it, these three good friends started a new adventure.
As i have stated in my previous post, Sky3ds+ can play the latest released 3DS game. So we test Youkai Sangokushi with our Sky3ds+ flashcard, it can works perpect well.
Some other players may have this question: Does US or EUR version 3DS console can play Youkai Sangokushi?
Yes, of course! There is a 3ds homebrew explot help you bypass the region locking of sky3ds plus, that is Ninjhax 2.7 gamma. You can enter into Hax 2.7 homebrew launcher with Sky3ds plus card. Then use the region free tool to play JP 3ds game Youkai Sangokushi on other region 3ds/n3ds/2ds consoles.
Digimartz.com is a reliable authorised dealer, here you can buy good ane cheap Sky3ds+ (Two orange button)