In case you don’t have a gateway or sky3ds, i will suggest you new 3DS exploit: FBI This can be an easy way to install Games (mainly). CIA files are basically unsigned code that you can run, so you run anything without any ‘checks’. You must already have a CFW installed for this to work, you can’t run unsigned code on OFW. Once you do that, come back here.
- Download FBI.zip
- Extract the files and copy the FBI folder to the 3ds folder on your SD Card.
- There should be a file called fbi.cia inside the Extracted content, copy this file to the root of your SD Card or you can create a specific folder for .cia files inside the root and copy it there.
- Put your SD Card back into your 3ds and go into your homebrew launcher. Open FBI and navigate to the location of the .cia you just copied and install it.
- You should now have an FBI app in your home menu so you don’t have to use homebrew launcher every time you wanna install something new
For installing CIA files or games, just copy xyz.cia file to your SD card (again in root or a new folder you created in root).
NOTE:Installing large .cia files takes time, don’t worry if it says that the estimated time for installing is 20-30 minutes. It’s completely normal
If you think the tutorials is tedious, you can buy original flashcard from digimartz.com.
- Sky3ds+ (orange button)
* Included all the features of sky3DS;
* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved;
* Firmware updatable.
- Gateway 3DS
* Gateway 3DS is the world’s first 3DS flash card!
* Support the console within version 4.1-9.2
* Gateway officical website release the news that the next big updates with 10.3 and A9hax support
* Support backup 3DS roms perfectly, and almost all 3DS roms
* Support cia, dlc, eshop, 3ds and nds games
* No region locking