Good news! EZTEAM announced the EZ-FLASH OMEGA, a powerful GBA flashcard on 23th, March, 2018. As they stated, “It will be the last essential flashcart for every GBA fan and the end of GBA flashcart era”.
EZ-FLASH OMEGA flashcard supports GBA/GB/GBC/NES games, you can just copy the games to your SD card to play. The two cases cartridge design, which is also a wonderful and convenient creation, makes EZFLASH easy to work among GBA/GBASP/NDS/NDSL/NDS LITE consoles.
EZTEAM did a lot in reducing cartridge size, all codes are rewritten from scratch to drive the kernel OS running faster and more stable. In property, they have a breakthrough in data saving, EZ-FLASH OMEGA flashcard can save data to microSD card directly after in-game save behavior, this can effectivly avoid the data losing when battery dies. No doubt, this is such a good news for player.
Also, EZ-FLASH OMEGA has high game loading speed, data will be transfered to PSRAM by DMA instead GBA BUS. It just takes 3 seconds to load up a 32MB game as tested.
In patch aspect, EZ FLASH OMEGA team rewritten the patch engine, this could achieve quick patching. All official games can be patched without a blink.
The real time clock API, in stead of the official one, it can set up one game’s clock, you will never mess up other game’s clock.
EZTEAM team did a lot on improving user experience as well, i.e. simplify operations, popup menus, game thumbnails…
Please view EZ-FLASH OMEGA features in short below:
01. GBA game copy and play, no client needed;
02. Fast patch engine, instat game load speed, additional manual patch engine to support modified rom;
03. Hardware based direct save to SD card;
05. Save states;
06. Real time clock;
08. Hotkey customizable;
09. 256Mb PSRAM suppot all game instant load;
10. 512Mb Norflash, keep your favorite games;
11. GB/GBC/NES game copy and play;
12. System on chip level recovery mode, prevent upgrade dead;
13. Support FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT,128MB-128GB SD card;
14. Firmware and kernel both are upgradable.