Yesterday, PSVita MaiDumpTool V233.0 had been released, this tool is compatible with games that aren’t compatible with Vitamin and dumps the .suprx files, which is pretty cool. It is more or less the same as Vitamin 1.1 but there are confirmed reports that it can dump games that Vitamin cannot, since it dumps all the .suprx files correctly.
The below is the features of MaiDumpTool V233.0, but please note, this tool is for educational and research purposes only! Please delete it within 24 hours, and do not use it for commercial use.
- Can extract/decrypt games and updates (Both physical and digital)
- Can extract the updates by themselves (Both physical and digital)
- Can install the games to your VITA directly, instead of dumping to a VPK.
- Can decrypt and load games that use the sce_modules
- Automatically loads all plugins in ux0:/plugins/
- Saves the original eboot to mai_moe/eboot_origin.bin
- Does not support grw games (With updates built into the cart)
- Does not support some of the rare self loading games (Uncharted: Golden Abyss)
- If the game can not be normal operation of the solution (in two attempts) The eboot.bin replaced mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin
- This version does not support DLC, this will likely be added in the next version
- When dumping a game, the user can choose to install it to their VITA directly from the game, or pack it into a compressed VPK
- PLEASE do not let the screen lock, as this will fail the dumping process.