Here i want to intorduce you a exploit to start 3DS Homebrew diredtly. freakyhax is a QR-code homebrew exploit for the 3DS game Freakyforms Deluxe. The use steps is very simple, please check below.
· A EUR/USA copy of the game (either eShop or cartridge)
· Recent 3DS firmware, including latest (11.0.0-33) as of this writing
Step 1. Download the latest version of freakyhax from https://github.com/plutooo/freakyhax/releases/tag/v0, extract it to the root of your SD card.
Step 2. Then download “otherapp payload” for your 3DS firmware from The Homebrewer Launcher – 3DS website
Step 3. Copy the otherapp bin on your SD card root and rename it to “otherapp.bin”.
Step 4. Download the “homebrew starter kit” from The Homebrewer Launcher – 3DS website and copy to your SD card
Step 5. Now you can start 3DS homebrewer directly, enjoy the game!
In the game menue, you can follow these picks to trigger the exploit: Play → Camera → Load a QR code → pick the image. If it doesn’t work, follow the below Troubleshotting guide.
· Make sure you have freaky.bin and the DCIM directory in your sdcard root.
· Make sure you have a otherapp.bin in your sdcard root.
· Make sure the otherapp.bin matches your firmware version, region and console type (new/old).
If none of the above helps, try the below resetting save file.
· Clear your save by holding A+B+X+Y when the game starts.
· Set your planet name to “a”.
· With minimal effort create 5 formees with name “a”, favourite phrase “a” (you have to go through the tutorial, unfortunately).
· Remove all 5 formees.
· Leave game and enter 3DS Settings. Move date one day forward.
· Start the game again.
· Create a formee with name “a” and favourite phrase “a”.
· Restart the game.
· Trigger the exploit.