In the end of 2016, EZ Team release a new 3DS flashcard —— EZ FLASH Redux. The appearance of EZ FLASH Redux has the first side plug design in the market, and the elegant logo was engraved on the back of card.
As the newest member of the EZ-FLASH family, EZ FLASH Redux flashcard can run on all region 3DS/2DS console up to V10.7, and very important, EZ FLASH Redux support Pokemon Sun/Moon by firmware updating.
- The first MicroSD card side plug design in the market
- Direct save to microSD
- Support all region 3DS console up to v10.7
- Firmware upgradable
- Multi-ROM support
- A9LH compatible
- SDHC/SDXC support, maximum capacity up to 128GB
- FAT32/exFAT support
- EmuNAND support
- Homebrew compatible
- EZ-FLASH decades quality guarantee
EZ-FLASH Redux flashcard has two operating method: 414 and A9LH
A. Use 414
1. Download some 3DS roms and copy to the root directory of microSD card, then plug into EZ FLASH Redux flashcard
2. Download EZ FLASH Redux firmware, extract and copy .dat file to the root directory of microSD card which built-in your 3DS/2DS console.
3. Boot up your console, click setting option, then 414, just like the below picture shown, EZRedux menu will appear.
4. Insert EZ-FLASH Redux flashcard to the console, click the first option “BOOT EZ Redux MODE” on EZRedux menu.
5. After a short black screen, 3DS/2DS will return to the main interface automatically. Press select button, a game list will pop up on the screen. Choose one and press A, the game can be loaded.
B. Use A9LH
1. Prepare a 3DS/2DS console which has install A9LH, see here
2. Download some 3DS roms and copy to the root directory of microSD card, then plug into EZ FLASH Redux flashcard.
3. Download EZ FLASH Redux firmware, extract and copy .dat file and luma file to the root directory of microSD card which built-in your 3DS/2DS console
4. Rename the bin to _ezr.bin or keep the default down_ezr.bin.
For example, if you want to run Launcher by press left button when you open the console, you can rename it to left_ezr.bin
5. Press the left button and power key at the same time, A9LH will run Launcher automatically.
6. Press select button, a game list will pop up on the screen. Choose one and press A, the game can be loaded.
NOTE: In the game list interface, the page can be swtiched by pressing L/R button, and scan the game by direction button. The game list will show SYS or EMU to distinguish the console is in original or virtual system.