For 3DS game players, it’s such a good news to know the exists of SKY3DS+ (or SKY3DSPLUS) flashcard. If you say SKY3DS is a breakthrough for playing 3DS games, then, we could say SKY3DS+ is a leap. It’s an updating version of SKY3DS, which is easier in using or operating. Two orange buttons’ design makes it convenient to switch games back and forth. Believe it’s the best one for you to play 3DS games!
Here is the official website: http://www.sky3dsplus.net/sky+.html , main features are listed below:
* Included all the features of sky3DS;
* Plug & Play, easy to use, no more console setup;
* Game update directly by eshop patch download;
* System firmware update free, no console bricked worry;
* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved. Firmware updatable.
Below are steps for new comers to know how to use it:
1.Please use a blank or new FAT32 with 64kb format microSD card for the c. If your sd card is not, please format it into, which is the right version sd card for SKY3DS+.
2. Then, to make clear the SKY3DS+ version, please insert the sd card into SKY3DS+, then put it out. After that, please read the sd card in your PC, there is a setting.txt file in it. When you open the file, you can see the version in the first line which may not be the newest one as you compare the version in SKY3DS+ official website. If it is not, then you need to update the firmware version. It’s easy as well.
3. For firmware version updating, please go to SKY3DS+ official website, download the newest firmware version which is the first one in official download page.
4. After you download it, please unzip it, and cope the unzipped file (named firmware.bin) to your sd card. Then, please insert your sd card to SKY3DS+. To update the version, please do as the official website suggested: connect SKY3DS+ and PC via USD cable(the cable is in the SKY3DS+ package). The red led light (in SKY3DS+ ) shows for several seconds, then turn to green light and keep flashing for a while. Please pay attention, you need to wait the light turning off without any stopping to finish the updating.
5. Once you have the firmware version updated to the newest. You can delete the file (named firmware.bin) in the sd card.
6. Now, you can download some 3ds games, like Pokemon, Mario…from reliable sources to your sd card, and insert it to SKY3DS+; then put SKY3DS+ into your 3DS console(please note the game version should be same as your console version: EU version game for EU version console… ).
7. Finished! You can play the games you downloaded directly. Btw, you can also switch the games by pressing the orange buttons. Please have a try, you will find how wonderful for this two buttons’ design!
Hope the simple sharing can help some game players a lot in how to use SKY3DS+ flashcard to play 3DS games.