Nintendo 3DS firmware have updated to V11.1.0-34 for some days. As my previous post, we can use freakyhax to start 3DS Homebrew on V11.0. After researching and testing, it’s confirmed that freakyhax also support V11.1.0-34 E/U/J, please check the below details
- 3DS console v11.1.0-34 E/J/U
- 3DS Freakyforms Deluxe rom ( same version with your console)
How to run freakyhax?
- Download Freakyforms Deluxe 3ds rom, exact and copy ‘.3ds’ and ‘.save’ files to the root directory of the microSD of your SKY3DS+ (make sure the name is same) check below
- Select your console version at The 3DS Homebrew Launcher, click ‘Download otherapp’, then you’ll get a file. Rename as ‘ ‘ and copy to your 3DS sd card.
- Download the latest version of freakyhax, extract it, you’ll get six files. Choose the same file with your console and copy ‘DCIM’ and ‘ to the root of your 3DS sd card
- Download homebrew starter kit, exact and copy all of the files to the root of 3DS sd card
- Insert SKY3DS+ to 3DS console, then game icon will appear, press A button to start the game
- Follow the screen, click Play → Camera → Load a QR code, and you’ll go to homebrew launcher.