Hello everyone! Because of some reason, the original sky3ds official site is banned, now the new official site of sky3ds has changed to sky3dsplus.net, thanks for your attention!
As the release of Nintendo Switch, Amiiqo (N2Elite) is very hot recently. It comes with Amiiqo + NFC reader + USB cable
- Stores up to 200 characters
- Easy push button to effortlessly change characters
- Save your collector’s items in mint condition, for ever
- Family sharing of characters
- Backup multiple save states of your favorite character
- Play multiple games with one character ! (just back it up into 2 amiiqo slots !!! )
- Android compatible
What is Amiiqo (N2elite)?
Amiiqo is a NFC toy emulator currently supporting all existing Amiibo figurines. Different with Amiibo, Amiiqo has the capacity to store up to 200 characters. It works well on Nintendo Switch, Wii U and N3DS.
How does it work?
Amiiqo with NFC reader
1. Download N2 Manager Application and software from N2elite official site
2. Extract the software, then according to your windows drive version to install
3. Use USB cable to connect NFC reader with PC, and put Amiiqo on it, then open N2 Elite Manager
4. Click “connect” button, the first option ‘Scan for tags’ means load all of the Amiiqo dates.
“Set Bankcount” is to set the numbers of Amiiqo charaters
“Lock”, lock Amiiqo datebase. It can be operate after lock.
Note: Download the character from Internet, and save on your computer. Please make sure all the folder and the files are named with English, don’t use any other languages.
Amiiqo with Android phone APP
1 & 2. The first two steps are same as below.
3. Open NFC function, put Amiiqo close to the phone, it will be show like this.
4. When you add the characters, please keep Amiiqo and phone is connected in this process. After done, remove Amiiqo and chose to again, the character icon has change.
Q: How to add characters?
A: Double-click the characters on the right side, then choose the .bin file to add
Q: Why the screen shows ‘No tage found’ when put the Amiiqo onto NFC reader?
A: Close the software, remove USB cable, and connect again. Then open N2 Elite Manage, put Amiiqo onto the NFC reader, it will be ok
Q: Click Unlock , but it says unlock failed, how to start again?
A: There have a button on Amiiqo, press it and try more times (Do not hold down without letting go)
Good news! Today, Nintendo official team updated the 3DS system to V11.4.0-37. It’s competible with New 3DS3DS XL, Old 3DS/3DS XL, 2DS.
As usual, we updated our 3DS to the newest system, then download the newest 3DS game Poochy & Yoshi’s Wooly World, and tested with sky3ds & sky3ds+, it’s confirmed both of the cards works very well on the new 3DS firmware V11.4.0-37, please check the below evdience pictures.
New Nintendo 3DS game Mario Sports Superstars has released already. The sports game includes five full-featured sports: golf, tennis, soccer, baseball, and horse racing. Users can play together in local or online multiplayer modes.
Five full-featured sports: Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing!
Play as your favorite Mario characters, like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, and more!
Horse Racing makes it’s Mario Sports debut
Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer
Single-player tournaments and training mode provide hours of feverish fun
As usual, we download the .3ds rom of Mario Sports Superstars, and test with sky3ds+ (Orange button) on 3DS V11.3.0-36, and it’s confirmed sky3ds+ support Mario Sports Superstars without any problem. Please view the below evidence pictures.
- Sky3ds+: $85/pcs with a free 8GB memory card
- Amiiqo + N2elite (USB NFC reader):
As one of the series for famous 3DS game Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter XX – Double Cross has released at 3DS platform on Mar 18th, 2017. On the basis of its previous game, Capcom company increase various new elements, new hunting style, inaugural skills, monster, and etc.
Sky3ds+ firmware has updated to V130, you may want to know wheather sky3ds+ support Monster Hunter XX – Double Cross or not.
We download Monster Hunter XX – Double Cross (JPN), then format the microSD card to exFAT, and copy the .3ds rom directly to the root directory of microSD card. Then boot up 3DS console and insert sky3ds+, the game icon appears on the screen, and the game runs very smoothly. Remember to put a internal microSD card to your 3DS console.
It’s confirmed sky3ds+ support Monster Hunter XX – Double Cross directly on 3DS V11.3.0-36! Please check the below evidence screenshot.
Some days ago, Nintendo 3DS version has updated to V11.3.0-36, and it’s confirmed R4i gold 3DS can directly work well on DS/DS Lite/DSi/2DS/3DS/3DS XLV11.3.0-36. But recently, many player said their R4i gold 3ds didn’t work on their 3DS. When indert the card, there will be a message“An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off”.
If you meet this problem, please test the R4i gold 3ds game card on your 3DS console with lower version, or DS/DSI console. It proves the card is good if your R4i gold 3ds runs wells. Your only need to upgrade your R4i gld 3ds firmware to match the latest 3DS version.
How to upgrade R4i gold 3ds?
Step 1. Format your microSD card. then download R4i gold 3ds kernel “Wood_R4iGold_V1.64.rar” and “r4igold_3DS62_Patch.rar“, extract and put the files to the root directory of the formated microSD card.
Note: There have two files in “r4igold_3DS62_Patch.rar”: 【R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSL_3DS.nds】and 【R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds】, choose the correct file according to your console. The below is the upgrade example for DS console.
Step 2. Insert the R4i gold 3ds to DS console, power on and run 【R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds】
Step 3. Remove R4i gold 3ds while the screen shows like below, and insert again (If you use DSi console, ignore this step) Then press A to start the updating.
Step 4. After it finished, the screen will show “Upgarding succeds”. It means the upgrade is successful.
Step 5. Now you can insert the R4i gold 3ds into the latest 3DS V11.3, it will be work very well.
After waiting a long time, sky3ds team release the new firmware finally. Please see the below:
Sky3DS+ firmware V130 [02/13/2017]
1.The new AP check issue fixed.
2.exFAT support added.
3. Upgrade from FAT32 SD ONLY!(this will always be FAT32)
How to use sky3ds+ to play Pokemon Sun/Moon?
Step 1. Connect PC, update your sky3ds+ to the latest V130 firmware
Step 2. Download the rom of Pokemon Sun/Moon from reliable sources, make sure it’s no modified and edited. Then copy it directly to the FAT32 microSD card. As the new firmware V130 supports exFat, it means you can put rom over 4GB to your microSD card and there is no need to trim.
Step 3. Innsert the microSD card to sky3ds+, then insert it to your 3DS console.
Step 4. Power on, the game icon will appear on the screen, press A to start the game.
Good news to Sky3ds Plus players:
- An installation pack for the new sky3DS+ firmware(Pokemon moon and sun fixed! exFAT support!). We are still in testing it now, will released it in this coming weekend!
A video will also be put on the official site very soon, please pay attention to sky3ds official site.
2017 SKY3DS+ sales promotion
Sky3ds+ is only offer US$85/pcs with free shipping, and together with a free 8GB microSD card or ACE3ds Plus as gift.
Good news! After waiting a long time, sky3ds official website update the news finally. The below is the original
- * We will release the sky3DS+ new firmware in serveral days!(02/08/2017)
- We will release a new installation pack for the new sky3DS+ firmware(Pokemon moon and sun fixed!)within 3~5days!
It means sky3ds+ will support Pokemon Sun/Moon very soon, it’s really a good news, let’s expecting!
Yesterday, Nintendo 3DS version updated to V11.3.0-36, we have tested, and it’s confirmed Sky3ds/Sky3ds+ can support the newest 3DS V11.3.0-36, all of the game runs very well.
In the end of 2016, EZ Team release a new 3DS flashcard —— EZ FLASH Redux. The appearance of EZ FLASH Redux has the first side plug design in the market, and the elegant logo was engraved on the back of card.
As the newest member of the EZ-FLASH family, EZ FLASH Redux flashcard can run on all region 3DS/2DS console up to V10.7, and very important, EZ FLASH Redux support Pokemon Sun/Moon by firmware updating.
- The first MicroSD card side plug design in the market
- Direct save to microSD
- Support all region 3DS console up to v10.7
- Firmware upgradable
- Multi-ROM support
- A9LH compatible
- SDHC/SDXC support, maximum capacity up to 128GB
- FAT32/exFAT support
- EmuNAND support
- Homebrew compatible
- EZ-FLASH decades quality guarantee
EZ-FLASH Redux flashcard has two operating method: 414 and A9LH
A. Use 414
1. Download some 3DS roms and copy to the root directory of microSD card, then plug into EZ FLASH Redux flashcard
2. Download EZ FLASH Redux firmware, extract and copy .dat file to the root directory of microSD card which built-in your 3DS/2DS console.
3. Boot up your console, click setting option, then 414, just like the below picture shown, EZRedux menu will appear.
4. Insert EZ-FLASH Redux flashcard to the console, click the first option “BOOT EZ Redux MODE” on EZRedux menu.
5. After a short black screen, 3DS/2DS will return to the main interface automatically. Press select button, a game list will pop up on the screen. Choose one and press A, the game can be loaded.
B. Use A9LH
1. Prepare a 3DS/2DS console which has install A9LH, see here
2. Download some 3DS roms and copy to the root directory of microSD card, then plug into EZ FLASH Redux flashcard.
3. Download EZ FLASH Redux firmware, extract and copy .dat file and luma file to the root directory of microSD card which built-in your 3DS/2DS console
4. Rename the bin to _ezr.bin or keep the default down_ezr.bin.
For example, if you want to run Launcher by press left button when you open the console, you can rename it to left_ezr.bin
5. Press the left button and power key at the same time, A9LH will run Launcher automatically.
6. Press select button, a game list will pop up on the screen. Choose one and press A, the game can be loaded.
NOTE: In the game list interface, the page can be swtiched by pressing L/R button, and scan the game by direction button. The game list will show SYS or EMU to distinguish the console is in original or virtual system.