Recently, a new 3ds fighting game was released on 3DS platform: One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum (JPN). It’s launched by BNEI on dated 21st September, 2016.
This one is combat action game with stimulating actions and gorgeous scenes. The game equip with 23 charactars and about 80 assist charactars, you can choose what you like. The developers add a new mode in this game which allows players to travel around the world, and they can build their own Pirates team in the meantime. This game also support online play, it means the players can battle with rivals comes from other countries.
I download the One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum rom from reliable 3DS platform, extract and copy to the root directly of SKY3DS+ micro SD card, then insert SKY3DS+ to 3DS console which with the newest firmware version 11.1, it’s confirmed that One Piece – Daikaizoku Coliseum works very well with SKY3DS+, please check the below confirm pictures.
Because the official only release JPN version, if you want to play on EUR / USA or other console, you can use 3DS homebrew exploit freakyhax or Ninjhax 2.7 to enter the homebrew launcher, both of them support the newest 3DS v11.1.0-34, then click Region free launcher to start the game.
Maybe many families have at least one SONY Game Console, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4. The standard configuration of each consoles are equiped with one gamepad. Now the most popular console is PS4.
Sometimes we want to play fighting games together with friends at home, how can we do? You need one more gamepad. It’s not wise to buy a new one, is expensive after all. In this post, i’d like to introduce you two USB adapters which allows you to convert your exist PS2 and PS3 gamepad to play on PS4 console or PC. They will help you save some extra money, very worthwhile!
PS3 to PS4 Controller Super Converter Adapter
This amazing product is compatible with your gamepad, racing wheel, joystick and more. It also lets you customize your button layout and to add a turbo button to old and second patry controllers.
Each PS3 to PS4 Controller Converter can only handle one wireless PS3 controller at a time. With this converter you can use your existion PS3 controllers to play games on your PS4 console and PC.
- USB interface which permits hot swapping
- Installation and use of the PS3 to PS4 Controller Adapter is effortless
- Full button compatibility
- Full compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Vibration support
- Lightweight and USB-sized
PS2 to PS4 Gamepad Converter Adapter
The PS2 to PS4 Gamepad Converter is a USB-based adapter designed to convert your Playstation 2 peripheral for use in the Playstation 4 console or PC.
PS2 to PS4 / PC Converter is a dedicated converter box to convert PS2 Gamepad to PS4 / PC game control device, to achieve remote PS2 controller on PS4 device for gaming operations. Very easy to use, press L3 and R3 on the PS2 controller at the same time to emulate the Touch pad of the PS4 controller.
- This amazing products is compatible with your gamepad, racing wheel and joystick
- Both vibration and turbo function are supported
- Support the use of the PS4 / PC with PS2 Gamepad device
- Use your PS2 gamepad pn PS4 and PC
- With this converter a family or group of friend can use their existiong PS2 gamepad to play games on PS4
- USB interface which permits hot swapping
- Perfect button mapping
- Full compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Vibration support (only for PS4 consoles)
ninjhax 2.7 is a piece of software that allows you to run unsigned code on your 3DS. In practice, this means being able to run homebrew applications such as games, tools and emulators! Additionally, ninjhax 2.0 allows you to run many out-of-region gamecards, as well as use custom themes on your console. What’s pretty awesome is that this runs on the newest 3DS firmware version 11.1.0-34.
- A 3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS console with a firmware version between V9.0 and V11.1
- A microSD card
- A copy of the game CUBIC NINJA, either from retail or eShop (retail is available in US, EU and JPN; eshop was JPN-only)
How do I run ninjhax ?
1. Enter your console’s firmware version, submit and you’ll get your own ninjhax QR code
3. Download the homebrew starter kit and extract it at the root of your SD card.
4. Make sure your 3DS console connected to the internet via wifi
5. Start CUBIC NINJA, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the screen instructions.
8. OPTIONAL – once the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically!
9. OPTIONAL – you can now run homebrew apps on your 3DS! Simply drag and drop application folders into the “3ds/” directory that was created on your SD card by ninjhax.
Nintendo 3DS firmware have updated to V11.1.0-34 for some days. As my previous post, we can use freakyhax to start 3DS Homebrew on V11.0. After researching and testing, it’s confirmed that freakyhax also support V11.1.0-34 E/U/J, please check the below details
- 3DS console v11.1.0-34 E/J/U
- 3DS Freakyforms Deluxe rom ( same version with your console)
How to run freakyhax?
- Download Freakyforms Deluxe 3ds rom, exact and copy ‘.3ds’ and ‘.save’ files to the root directory of the microSD of your SKY3DS+ (make sure the name is same) check below
- Select your console version at The 3DS Homebrew Launcher, click ‘Download otherapp’, then you’ll get a file. Rename as ‘otherapp.bin‘ and copy to your 3DS sd card.
- Download the latest version of freakyhax, extract it, you’ll get six files. Choose the same file with your console and copy ‘DCIM’ and ‘freaky.bin’ to the root of your 3DS sd card
- Download homebrew starter kit, exact and copy all of the files to the root of 3DS sd card
- Insert SKY3DS+ to 3DS console, then game icon will appear, press A button to start the game
- Follow the screen, click Play → Camera → Load a QR code, and you’ll go to homebrew launcher.
It have passed about 4 month since Nintendo 3DS system v11.0 released. Three days ago, Nintendo official team accounced that the 3DS system firmware have updated to v11.1.0-34E/J/U. This updating is apply to all of the 3DS, N3DS and 2DS series consoles.
Compare with the previous system firmware, the newest v11.1.0-34 is more stability and convenience, maybe fixed some bugs from v11.0. Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
I update my 3DS console, and tested, it’s confirmed that SKY3DS / SKY3DS+ working well on the newest 3DS V11.1.0-34J, here is the pictures.
Digimartz.com is an official seller for 3DS/DS flashcard wholesale and retail, we accept MOQ 5 pcs and also one pcs retail order. Any demands or interesting please feel free to contact me email@example.com
After some hours since the game dumping tool MaiDumpTool released, developer TheFlow release Vitamin 2.0 for PS Vita game dump tool. According to his changelog, Vitamin 2.0 brings the following changes.
- Increased compatibility dramatically.
- Added support for additional content (DLC) at ‘ux0:addcont_plain’
- Added possibility to choose compression level
- Added trial -> full patch (You can for example download Minecraft demo, dump it, and run it as full game)
Vitamin 2.0 is very similar to MaiDumpTool, but MaiDumpTool is superior in some aspects. Vitamin was not able to handle relocs, having to dump the game in a static self, limiting compatibility. MaiDumpTool handles relocation, which is what gives it better compatibility.
Yesterday, PSVita MaiDumpTool V233.0 had been released, this tool is compatible with games that aren’t compatible with Vitamin and dumps the .suprx files, which is pretty cool. It is more or less the same as Vitamin 1.1 but there are confirmed reports that it can dump games that Vitamin cannot, since it dumps all the .suprx files correctly.
The below is the features of MaiDumpTool V233.0, but please note, this tool is for educational and research purposes only! Please delete it within 24 hours, and do not use it for commercial use.
- Can extract/decrypt games and updates (Both physical and digital)
- Can extract the updates by themselves (Both physical and digital)
- Can install the games to your VITA directly, instead of dumping to a VPK.
- Can decrypt and load games that use the sce_modules
- Automatically loads all plugins in ux0:/plugins/
- Saves the original eboot to mai_moe/eboot_origin.bin
- Does not support grw games (With updates built into the cart)
- Does not support some of the rare self loading games (Uncharted: Golden Abyss)
- If the game can not be normal operation of the solution (in two attempts) The eboot.bin replaced mai_moe / eboot_origin.bin
- This version does not support DLC, this will likely be added in the next version
- When dumping a game, the user can choose to install it to their VITA directly from the game, or pack it into a compressed VPK
- PLEASE do not let the screen lock, as this will fail the dumping process.
Today, a secondary exploit running on game SteelDiver Subwars is released for 3DS by hacker VeRoXass, the name is Steelhax. Here i will tell you how to access homebrew through Steelhax.
Download steelhax-installer.zip and exact to the root directory of your microSD card
Download SteelDiver Subwars from Nintendo eShop (it’s for free), make sure the version is1.0 and make sure it can be played normally. You can use sky3ds+ to play for a while, the game savefiles will be created at that point.
After starting the installer homebrew just confirm everything until you see the firmware selection screen, just enter your firmware, N3DS and O3DS is same.
If everything successfully installed you just have to start the game and enjoy your homebrew 🙂 If the game says that the savedata is corrupt just retry, I am trying to fix the installer right now. If the game crashes on the other hand it means that the payload file hasn’t been found. Try putting the otherapp payload as steelhax_payload.bin on your sd card root and hold b while starting the game.
The exploit is going to load the steelhax_payload.bin file from the root of the sd card if you hold b while starting the game. The payload is just an otherapp payload which you can find at 3DS Homebrew Launcher. For now the exploit only supports EUR and USA.
Are you an Apple fans? According to Apple’s convention, the new generation of Apple smartphone iPhone 7 will be on sale this month, maybe just after a fews days. On the basis of previous reports, except the size, iPhone 7 maybe add wireless charging function with iOS 10 operating system and other new function. How to protect your new iPhone 7? Here i’d like to introduce you some beautiful cell phone case / shell.
This case is made with high quality silicon material, have soft texture, can be corved and ametabolic, durable. Four corners without tear of collision, 360 degress of thoughtful protection, and precise cutting, prevent dust, crash, scratch, and so on!
The 3D stereoscopic embossed design on the back prevent creep down. High definition emboss pattern looks very nice, there have 7 different patterns for you choose with cartoon style, please see the below iPhone 7 protect case
Recently, a new tool for PSVita cheat was released on Wololo with testing version. The hacker said this is not finished and there still have some bugs exsit. Maybe it will be solved very soon. This is the first cheat for PSVita, here i’d like to introduce you this tool: Rincheat BETA v0.1
– Cheats Database support
– Real-Time Cheats with a Stack searcher+injector
– Screenshot feature with higher quality for any games
– Clockage change
– Decrypted savedata export/import
– Stack dumping/restoring
– Autosuspend hack to disable autosuspend feature of PSVITA
How to install and use?
Step 1: Download rinCheat_BETA.rar and extract, then copy “rinCheat.suprx. db” and “screenshots” to ux0:/plugins
Step 2: Open “ux0:/plugins/game.txt” file and add this line to the file:
Step 3: Just press “SELECT+START” button to open rinCheat menu during your game session.
NOTE: db folder is used for saving cheat files as TITLEID.txt format. For example:
#999 Max Health
@0xB1A4A231 @0x3E7 @4
If you want to know more use about Rincheat BETA v0.1, please visit wololo.net!