As the release of Nintendo Switch, Amiiqo (N2Elite) is very hot recently. It comes with Amiiqo + NFC reader + USB cable
- Stores up to 200 characters
- Easy push button to effortlessly change characters
- Save your collector’s items in mint condition, for ever
- Family sharing of characters
- Backup multiple save states of your favorite character
- Play multiple games with one character ! (just back it up into 2 amiiqo slots !!! )
- Android compatible
What is Amiiqo (N2elite)?
Amiiqo is a NFC toy emulator currently supporting all existing Amiibo figurines. Different with Amiibo, Amiiqo has the capacity to store up to 200 characters. It works well on Nintendo Switch, Wii U and N3DS.
How does it work?
Amiiqo with NFC reader
1. Download N2 Manager Application and software from N2elite official site
2. Extract the software, then according to your windows drive version to install
3. Use USB cable to connect NFC reader with PC, and put Amiiqo on it, then open N2 Elite Manager
4. Click “connect” button, the first option ‘Scan for tags’ means load all of the Amiiqo dates.
“Set Bankcount” is to set the numbers of Amiiqo charaters
“Lock”, lock Amiiqo datebase. It can be operate after lock.
Note: Download the character from Internet, and save on your computer. Please make sure all the folder and the files are named with English, don’t use any other languages.
Amiiqo with Android phone APP
1 & 2. The first two steps are same as below.
3. Open NFC function, put Amiiqo close to the phone, it will be show like this.
4. When you add the characters, please keep Amiiqo and phone is connected in this process. After done, remove Amiiqo and chose to again, the character icon has change.
Q: How to add characters?
A: Double-click the characters on the right side, then choose the .bin file to add
Q: Why the screen shows ‘No tage found’ when put the Amiiqo onto NFC reader?
A: Close the software, remove USB cable, and connect again. Then open N2 Elite Manage, put Amiiqo onto the NFC reader, it will be ok
Q: Click Unlock , but it says unlock failed, how to start again?
A: There have a button on Amiiqo, press it and try more times (Do not hold down without letting go)